C64 RAM Cartridge + SD2IEC
- Battery backed up SRAM.
- Emulates 8KB regular cartridge.
- Integrated SD2IEC (larsp compatible HW design).
- Micro SD card for storing diskimages.
- Reset switch.
- NMI switch.
- Diskchange switch.
- 2 LED mimics a Commodore drive.
- Selectable (solderjumper) drive-ID.
Ever wanted to give your old Commodore a new disk drive? Ever wanted to develop your own cartridge? This one brings it all together, it has a SRAM that is easily programmed by the C64 itself and with the flick of a switch it becomes a regular cart! As a bonus it has room for a IEC compatible disk drive; this emulates a 1541 drive and uses a uSD card for storing your disk images. It provides even support for some fastloaders. See the SD2IEC website for the latest firmware .
Status: Probably not for sale (contact me for excess PCB’s).